Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Birthday Weekend

Well, I made it another year! I am thinking that turning 37 won't be that bad. This is the year that I will become an IRONMAN! I believe that you are only as old as you feel. Some days you feel like your 101 and some days you feel like your 4 and full of energy! I may be getting more gray but I feel good!

Had a great weekend spending time with family and friends! Took the day off on Friday to spend with Nickole We had lunch at BW's and watched the Hoosier! The Shamrock Shuffle was successful with a 10.46 mile run! It was 1.1 miles longer than it was supposed to be but it was all good! It was a good training run for the 500 mini coming up. I treated myself to a nice Bub's burger afterwards! It wasn't a "big ugly" but it was tasty! The evening was capped off with food and drinks!

Sunday was relaxing spending time with the fam! I have a long week this week. 8.5 miles yesterday 2500 yds in the pool this am, 1.5 hour ride tonight on the trainer and it continues. Working hard to get it done! Will be ready for some March Madness on Thursday!!! Go Hoosiers!!

My Lucky Charm
Daddy's Baby's

Thanks to Jeremy Lindauer, I got my Flo's on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Color Wheelset Should I Get?